Staging with Style offers a variety of services to beautify your home whether you are a seller, buyer or renter. It is crucial when putting a home up for sale, to have it beautifully staged and to make a lasting impression on a potential buyer.
Whatever the square footage or buyer demographic, we work with existing furniture, art and accessories, taking into account the target buyer and always with a strict adherence to a client’s budget and tight deadlines.
We assess the style of the home as well as the likely target buyer demographic. We use this assessment to portray a lifestyle that a prospective buyer would aspire to through the use the right furniture and accessories.
The consultation is a minimum of 2 hours but can take longer for large properties. Our fee varies depending upon the location of the property and the amount of time. While some homeowners take our recommendations and do it all themselves, a consultation is required before we are engaged to stage an owner-occupied home. We stage occupied as well as vacant or model apartments.
A consultation includes:
- Discussion of goals and expectations.
- Preview of the apartment with “buyer’s/renter’s eyes”.
- An assessment of furniture, accessories, room focal points, paint color, floors, lighting, clutter and repairs needed.
- Completion on-site of a detailed Action Plan.
- Resource list for outside services such as painters or contractors.
- Project timelines with estimated costs.
- Taking measurements and photos of each room.
- Decluttering, organizing and storage recommendations.
- Arranging for repairs and enhancements such as painting, upgrading kitchen and bathroom fixtures, floor refinishing.
- Window treatments.
- Furniture selection.
- Selection of decorative accessories and art.
- Furniture rental or purchases to supplement existing furniture.
- Shopping for additional decorative accessories (bedding, throw pillows, towels)
- Furniture placement.
- Paint colors.
- Lighting reconfiguration.
- Staging accessories and bookcases
- Art hanging.
Clients will understand each step that is needed to transform their home into a beautifully staged sanctuary that buyers will fall in love with.